We are fully and openly committed to our 6 core values; they inform and determine how we do everything at Beyond School. These are our core values and what they mean to us:
- Exploring & developing innovative, progressive approaches to education that work effectively for the times we’re living in.
- Always learning, evolving and working to raise the bar higher, not lower, when it comes to our own educational standards.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
- Having a robust Diversity, Equity & Inclusion policy.
- Making our support accessible to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, social status, financial status or any other discriminatory/exclusive reason.
- Offering services and learning opportunities to increase and improve education that is diverse and non-discriminatory.
- Recruiting a team which is at least 60/40 female-identified to male-identified.
- Paying our team equally and fairly, irrespective of where they are based.
- Keeping our word and doing what we say we will – to each other as a team and to our students and families.
- Recruiting world class professionals who provide the highest quality support and educational opportunities to our students and families.
- An open, compassionate, accepting and non-judgmental approach to every family’s situation, experience and their reasons for educating at home.
- A bias towards openness and transparency in how we run our company, with our team and our students and families.
- Striving towards excellence in everything we do to support our students and families.
- Raising the bar for educational and learning experiences for ourselves and others.
- Helping families achieve freedom of choice in their educational and learning opportunities.
- Building a company that enables our team to work and our students to learn in the way they want, where they want and when they want.