If you’ve participated in our Anti-Racism Workshop, we invite you to continue your Anti-Racism work in a safe, supportive and progressive group space, hosted and facilitated by Lea Jovy-Ford and Sharon Hurley Hall.
This Is For People Who:
- Have attended one or more of our Anti-Racism workshops.
- Are committed to a lifelong journey towards becoming anti-racist.
- Want to continue learning, growing and moving towards becoming anti-racist.
- Are passionate about becoming more than just a ‘performative’ ally.
- Want a dedicated, safe space to continue their anti-racism journey.
What Membership Of Beyond Allies Includes…
- Membership of a dedicated online classroom, for access to:
- Resources and ideas shared by Sharon & Lea.
- Insights they share about their own personal experiences of racism.
- Guest interviews and Q&As, hosted by Sharon or Lea, exclusively for Beyond Allies.
- An invitation to participate in a monthly challenge, focused on affirmative action towards anti-racism, both individually and as a group, each month.
- A monthly group call, hosted by Sharon & Lea, on the 2nd Saturday of every month at 9am Pacific | 12pm Eastern | 5pm UK, to:
- Explore each month’s theme, introduced by Sharon & Lea, sharing their own experiences of this theme.
- Talk about your anti-racism experiences and challenges over the past month.
- Get ALL of your questions answered in a safe space
Join Beyond Allies Today…
Membership is $47 (c. £35) per month
By subscribing, you are agreeing to the terms of membership below.
1. All fees for Beyond Allies memberships are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling your subscription.
2. If you act in any way which, in our opinion, is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person in the group, you will be required to leave the group and we shall not be liable to refund your fee or any other payment.
3. You agree to respect and protect your fellow Beyond Allies members’ privacy and any confidential information shared with you at all times.
4. All group calls will be recorded and made available to you, for listening at your own convenience.
5. Unless consent is given, you may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that we use or share in the group.
6. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material shared with you for the purposes for which it was provided only.
7. You may not, without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings or take photographs of all or any part of our the group calls.
8. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.