Beyond Motherhood: Embracing Your Matrescence Journey
This signature 6-pillar process has been carefully designed to deepen your connection to self and your matrescence (your transition into becoming a mother) so you can rise strong and create the life you truly desire.
With a unique combination of Occupational Therapy, Holistic Life coaching, nourishing Nutritional Therapy and restorative Yoga infused together, this program is beneficial for the WHOLE you.
Each pillar takes you through a journey of self-discovery and exploration, giving you the tools and techniques, you need to embrace your mother self and thrive. This is your opportunity to harness your inner strength, power, and shine, putting you at the top and stepping into the woman and mother you want and deserve to be.
This course is ideal if…
- You’ve feel you’ve lost your SELF in the role of motherhood.
- Your kids may already be beween the ages of 5-7 or 10-13 and are now at a stage where YOU can begin to rediscover YOU.
- You’re a new mother and you can already feel your self struggling within this role.
What You’ll Gain…
- You’ll feel deeply connected to the woman you are now.
- Confident in making the right decisions for you and your family. No more self doubt!
- Energized and excited about your future plans.
- Sense of fulfillment and achievement at the end of the day.
- Rested and rejuvenated so you can show up for yourself and your child the way you want to.
- Confident in setting personal boundaries creating ease and simplicity in your every day life.
- Sense of clarity, focus and direction so you can be taking positive action every day towards your life goals.
- In control of your emotions while finding new ways to navigate challenging situations.
- Grounded and connected to your own needs.
- Free from the mama guilt, and able to feel alive and thrive!
With a journal, nutritional therapy worksheets, and yoga videos you will experience 6x 60-minute LIVE sessions to work through each pillar, with nourishing, actionable steps to take.
Pillar 1: Matrescence – A mother is born.
Deepening your understanding of matrescence and how becoming a mother has shaped you. Feel fully connected and empowered as a woman and as a mother.
Pillar 2: The Power of being a woman.
Uncover the superpower of oxytocin and why women who learn together, grow together. Understanding how to manage your emotions effectively and trusting in yourself.
Pillar 3: Reconnect and Rediscover who YOU are.
Its all about you. Diving into what makes you feel like you. What you want and what you don’t need. Boundaries! Finding new ways to build self-care into your every-day life focusing on your mental health and wellbeing.
Pillar 4: Setting personal goals with intention
Looking into the benefits of engaging in meaningful and purposeful activity and how this facilitates positive maternal mental health. Feeling inspired to redesign your life the way you want to.
Pillar 5 – Manifesting your dream life. Let the magic begin!
Now it’s time to make your dreams become your reality. Discover the power of your mindset and learn how you can change your beliefs and create incredible opportunities. Surrender and letting go – neuroscience – manifest.
Pillar 6 – Taking action – The beginning of your next adventure.
Feeling strong and connected, you are ready to take that first step into the next chapter of your journey, feeling confident, motivated, and inspired to be the very best version of yourself. Thriving in motherhood and shining as you step into the new version of you.
Join The Next Course
- This is LIVE online course of 6 x 60 minute sessions, supplemented by a 20min yoga video and Nutritional Therapy guide for each pillar.
- The maximum number of Course participants is 7.
- The fees to attend the FULL course of 6 sessions is $777. (c. £575).
Next Scheduled Course Start: January 2021, TBC.
Secure Your Space:
Full Course Fee: $777
About Your Course Leader
Awena Naomie Ella
– Mamahood Wellbeing and Empowerment Coach & Therapist –
Awena is an Occupational Therapist, Motherhood Wellbeing Coach and Matrescence Specialist. An award-winning businesswoman and founder of Motherhood Transitions.
With a strong belief that all mothers deserve to be thriving and leading fulfilling and purposeful lives. To deepen their connection to self and their purpose, redefining what motherhood means to them and enjoying their journey.
A soul driven entrepreneur with a passion for maternal mental health and wellbeing, and equal opportunities for all mothers at any age and stage.
Awena re-designed her life and developed a successful online business following her own experience with motherhood and the powerful transformational journey that came with this.
After learning about the term Matrescence and realising the distinct lack of education pre and postpartum, and support offered to facilitate a mother’s mental health and wellbeing she took the initiative to fill this gap and is now on her way to creating systemic change and global impact!