Education & Enrichment
Jenn Sutherland-Miller has spent the past twenty years working with families to create world class educations outside of the four walls of a classroom, beyond school. She’s worked with hundreds of families on six continents, in dozens of countries with kids ranging in age from pre-school through university entrance.
An expert in thinking outside the box, Jenn is great at helping people reimagine the status quo for life and education. As a coach, she helps families blend academic rigour with adventure to create one of a kind learning journeys, at home, or abroad.
- What if education wasn’t a binary choice (school or not)?
- What if you didn’t have to be an expert in everything to teach your own kids?
- What if you didn’t have to sacrifice the academics for lifestyle?
- What if adventure could be your every day?
- What if making memories could be central to your educational plan?
- What if you could do MORE in LESS time with your kids?
- What if taking your kids OUT of the system was actually the thing that gave them an academic edge at the university level?
- What if you could set your own schedule and march to your own drum?
- What if you could do away with homework entirely?
- What if you could learn enrichment strategies so dead simple that they make you laugh and your kids smile?
- What if you could BLEND the best of outside the box homeschooling WITH what your child is already learning in school?
All of that is possible and so much more. As a leading expert in worldschooling, with more than twenty years of hands on experience under her belt and hundreds of families served, Jenn can help you find the path that is right for you.
Work With Jenn…
By The Hour
Please use the button below to book a 1-hour consult with Jenn.
Before completing your payment, please read and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. Payment is payable in full to confirm your session in a Coach’s schedule.
2. Due to the nature of coaching & consulting, and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
3. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
4. We acknowledge that in the course of this consultation we may have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
5. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the coaching & consulting and all content within the consulting and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the coaching & consulting or the content of the coaching & consulting to you or to any other person.
6. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the coaching & consulting.
7. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching & consulting for the purposes for which it was provided only.
8. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the coaching & consulting sessions.
9. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the coaching & consulting.
10. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
11. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the consulting & coaching, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) experts, consultants or coaches.
12. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The fees for a 1-hour session with Jenn Sutherland-Miller are $175.
SET UP, BUILD + PLAN BREAKDOWN
If you’ve made the decision to homeschool your kids but the task ahead seems daunting, some expert support can help you figure out the approach and curriculum that best suits your children and how to implement that within your unique family circumstances.
Work with an experienced expert who understands the challenges, can share the things you don’t yet know and who has a wealth of knowledge and experience, rather than having to learn everything from scratch, the hard way.
This package includes:
- Three x 1 hour calls with Jenn Sutherland-Miller.
- Two hours of Jenn’s dedicated time, to research and assemble the resources that will suit your specific needs.
- Email access in between scheduled calls with a 48-hour turn around, for additional questions.
During your Set Up time, you’ll:
- Identify any particular needs unique to your family situation, and how to meet these needs.
- Understand the opportunities and options available to you and your family.
- Identify resources that will support the vision you have for your children.
- Craft a plan that works for your family.
- Connect you with resources to facilitate your plan.
- Address common challenges, like scheduling, de-schooling, and juggling remote work, or teaching more than one child at a time.
- Troubleshoot any current struggles you’re having with your kids that might bleed over into the homeschool process.
Work with Jenn and receive FIVE HOURS of expert help to set up your Beyond School plans and get ready to go.
Pay For Set Up
Pay For Build
Pay For Breakdown
($200 per child)