Guitar Tutoring (Adults)
We have hand-picked a world class team of teachers, educators and tutors to provide one-to-one, personal support for your children.
Canadian recording artist, Jay Danley, is a world-class session musician who contributed instrumentally to multiple Juno award-nominated records (Hilario Duran) and is the featured guitarist on the Juno award-winning (Julian Fauth), blues album of the year release.
He has performed with a multitude of legendary musicians from around the world. His coveted tenure with British-Canadian jazz vibraphonist, percussionist and composer, Peter Appleyard, is a memorable chapter in his career, along with performances with primary members of Buena Vista Social Club and Salsa star Oscar D’León, to name a few.
Jay is recognized as one of Canada’s leading Jazz and Latin multi- instrumentalist musicians/composers, who as band leader delivered many memorable performances, at the highly acclaimed “Beaches International Jazz Festival,” performed at Toronto’s legendary Massey Hall and graced the stage at the “Barbados Jazz Festival.”
Known as the creator of his own compelling style of “Ethiojazz,” Jay was selected by the “Ontario Arts Council,” in a rigorous juried competition, to receive funds to create his current album release titled “Ethiojazz Volume 1.” The album contains memorable melodies, themes and incredible performances, showcasing tracks that flow from high energy dance music to sweet ballads. A definitive record that captures the true essence of Ethiojazz.
His unique stylings are warming the hearts of Jazz fans at numerus concert performances on the southern Ontario Jazz circuit, with some of the most sought-after session players in the region.
The group leaves audiences in awe of the Danley trademark fusion of genres, that are a melting pot of five tone scaling Ethiopian Jazz, ‘70’s Soul, World-Jazz Fusion, Afro-Funk and Afro-Cuban music.
The Jay Danley Band have performed at many festivals that include; Hamilton World Music Festival, Lulaworld Fest and Small World Music Society festival. Jay is looking at performing at select music industry conferences across North America, garnering further festival bookings, and organizing a national tour across Canada, in the near future.
- 30 minutes for $20
- 60 minutes for $35
Watch Jay Teach
Book Tutoring with Jay
By booking a session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. All tutoring fees are payable in advance.
2. Refunds are permitted if you provide at least 1 week’s notice to cancel a tutoring session.
3. Fees for tutoring sessions not cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled session will be forfeited.
4. Due to the nature of tutoring and the fact that success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
5. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
6. We acknowledge that in the course of this tutoring we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the tutoring and all content within the tutoring and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the tutoring or the content of the tutoring to you or to any other person.
8. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the tutoring.
9. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching for the purposes for which the tutoring was provided only.
10. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the tutoring sessions.
11. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the tutoring.
12. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
13. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the tutoring, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) tutors.
14. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.