Workshop: Beyond High School
The tween and teen years are notoriously fraught with challenges: Emotional, psychological, behavioral, and educational. Parents usually prepare to fasten their seatbelts for:
- The challenges of high school
- Erratic decision making
- Rocky relationships
- Emotional roller coasters
- Bodily changes
And if your teen has any kind of learning difference or a particular mental or emotional challenge, the worry is even greater.
Do you have a teen who is:
- Strong willed?
- Hating school?
- Pushing back against any rules set for them?
- Attention seeking?
- Struggling to figure out who they are?
- Feeling lonely and friend-less?
- Resistant to your best efforts?
Are you frustrated with:
- The school your kid is attending and their progress?
- A lack of initiative in your teen?
- The communication style of your teen (or lack thereof!)?
Are you worried about:
- Whether school is preparing them adequately for what’s to come (further education, the world of work, and adulting!)?
- Getting them into college and on to a career path they want?
- Whether or not they are going to be ready to face adulthood?
- The social influences surrounding them?
- Whether your relationship can withstand the emotional storm?
What if I told you that after raising four kids to adulthood, the teen years are my absolute favourite… and I believe they can be some of the most exciting, creative, productive, joy filled years of your family’s experience together?
Did you know that:
- High school is actually kind of a new thing?
- Extended adolescence is a social construct?
- Our societal structures are at fault for much of the “rebellion” we are experiencing with teens?
- Peaceful co-existence with teens is not only possible, it’s consistently achievable?
- Your young people CAN get into the best colleges without going to high school OR taking even one standardized test. (Join us, let me blow your mind!)?
The Beyond School High School Workshop will completely revolutionize the way you look at the teen years and shine a light on a path you never dreamed was possible.
Jenn will show you not only “how to do high school” without high school, in a way that wildly exceeds public school standards, she’ll show you how to build a relationship of mutual respect, enjoyment, collaboration, and JOY with your teen.
Stop struggling. Start collaborating…
Stop yelling. Start empowering…
Stop saying no. Show your teens the path to yes…
Stop laying down rules. Safely extend total freedom…
And launch your kid confidently, into the world on the BEST path for them. Oh yeah, and we’ll show you how to get them into the best universities too, that’s the easy part!
Are you ready to get EXCITED about high school and the teen years?
This workshop is for:
- Parents of teens
- Parents of tweens who are looking ahead (definitely think this through BEFORE they turn 13!)
- Parents of kids who are hating high school
- Parents who KNOW there is MORE for their teens, but can’t quite see the path
- Parents who are TIRED of fighting and want to get INSPIRED again
In just 90 minutes we will debunk the fake news about teens and equip you to make the teen years truly TERRIFIC!
JOIN THE NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP!
- This is a LIVE online workshop and lasts for around 90 minutes.
- You’ll also receive a recording of the live workshop you attend.
- The maximum number of Workshop participants is 15.
- The fees to attend the LIVE workshop are $155 (c. £115).
- Group rates are available if you’d like your team to attend a LIVE workshop.
Next Scheduled Workshop: Saturday 19th December @ 9am-10am Pacific | 12pm – 2pm Eastern | 5pm – 7pm UK
Secure Your Space
Workshop fee is $155.
About The Workshop Leader
Jenn is CEO of Beyond School – in this case, Chief ‘Evangelist’ Officer – whose job is to spread the message of this third path of education and our school of the future, far and wide.
Jenn has over 20 years of experience in supporting families to build a world class education for their children outside the four walls of a classroom – beyond school.
In addition to successfully homeschooling her own four children, from birth to university entrance while traveling the world, full time, for over a decade, Jenn has a degree in education and has worked with hundreds of families as a consultant and educational coach.