Spanish 102 (5-9 Years Old)
At the end of each lesson I’ll provide you with an audio file of the vocabulary we’ve used so that the students can continue practicing before the next class. Parents will be asked to ensure you record your child’s progress and to record/send the audio file to me via our online classroom.
Week 1: Kahoot Español Battle – we’ll do a long-but-fun quizz to review everything learned throughout the first semseter!
Week 2: Colloquial greetings (Mexico and other countries) 1.
Week 3: Food language in Latin America 1.
Week 4: Cool expressions to show your feelings 1.
Week 5: Body parts 2.
Week 6: Buying in Pesos.
Week 7: Shapes (circle, rectangle, triangle, square).
Week 8: Household items 2 (let’s do a new virtual tour, Frida Kahlo’s house).
Week 9: Let’s read a short mexican Story.
Week 10: Let’s re-enact the Story – which requires that every kid dress up in a simple way and be committed to memorize a few words as a part of the script.
Week 11: Animals 2.
Week 12: Kahoot Español second battle – we’ll do a second long-but-fun quizz to review the course!
- Course Start Date: Thursday 14th January 2021@ 1pm Pacific | 4pm Eastern
- Course time: Thursdays @ 1pm Pacific | 4pm Eastern
- Course Duration: 12 weeks.
- Class Duration: 30 minutes.
- Age range: 5-9 years.
- Class size: Maximum of 10 students.
- Fees: $100 per student for the 12-week course.
Before completing your payment for the course, please read and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. Payment is payable in full to confirm your child’s attendance of the course. Course fees are non-refundable.
2. Attendance at each class will be online, on a private video call. Prompt attendance is required.
3. Please ensure your child is in a safe, private and quiet space to attend each class.
4. Siblings and additional students are not permitted to sit in on the classes.
5. If your teacher cannot attend a class, the course will be extended by one week. If the instructor misses more than 25% of the course, you will be offered a full refund or the option to attend the same course in the future.
6. If your child cannot attend a class, please provide as much notice as you can so the teacher is aware of non-attendance and does not delay the start of a class waiting for your attendance; wherever possible, we will provide a recording of the class for your personal use; no refunds will be given for any absences.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the course and all content within the course and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the course or the content of the course to you or to any other person.
8. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the course.
9. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the course for the purposes for which it was provided only.
10. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the course.
11. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the course.
12. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The course fees are $100 per student for the 12-week course.
8 in stock
Meet Your Teacher
I was born in Mexico and recently moved to the United States. I’ve been teaching Spanish online for the last 6 years and, from the very first moment, I knew I loved teaching and helping others.
When I was in high school I got a job tutoring a 10 year old kid, we eventually became friends and it was one of the best experiences of my life. In 2017 I started a project to help disadvantaged kids, teaching them English and music in my community. Nowadays, I still teach a good friend of mine who brings his young twins to join our Spanish classes online.
I love languages, making music and reading. In my free time I love singing songs in different languages with my wife, practicing sign language (still a beginner), drawing and camping.
My philosophy of teaching is that I prefer my students to see me as a friend more than a teacher. I believe that’s the key to learning.