Spanish 2 (10+ Years Old)
A 12-week conversation Spanish course for beginner’s. You’ll learn the basics of Spanish through fun, engaging topics and useful vocabulary which you can start to practise and use straight away!
- Week 1: About breakfast and food.
- Week 2: Deportes.
- Week 3: Repaso- Let’s all talk in Spanish. Mega Kahoot.
- Week 4: Asking for directions.
- Week 5: How to continue the chat: Music.
- Week 6: Repaso – Let’s all talk in Spanish. Mega Kahoot.
- Week 7: Let’s reenact a movie scene/Dialogues.
- Week 8: Let’s reenact a movie scene / Final play.
- Week 9: Body Parts
- Week 10: How to continue the chat: TV series.
- Week 11: Weather.
- Week 12: Grand megalodon Kahoot.
- Course Start Date: Wednesday 13th January, 2021 @ 10.30am Pacific | 1.30pm Eastern | 6.30pm UK
- Class times: Wednesdays @10.30am Pacific | 1.30pm Eastern | 6.30pm UK
- Course Duration: 12 weeks.
- Class Duration: 60 minutes.
- Age range: 10 years and up.
- Class size: Maximum of 10 students.
- Fees: $180 per student for the 12-week course.
Before completing your payment for the course, please read and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. Payment is payable in full to confirm your child’s attendance of the course. Course fees are non-refundable.
2. Attendance at each class will be online, on a private video call. Prompt attendance is required.
3. Please ensure your child is in a safe, private and quiet space to attend each class.
4. Siblings and additional students are not permitted to sit in on the classes.
5. If your teacher cannot attend a class, the course will be extended by one week. If the instructor misses more than 25% of the course, you will be offered a full refund or the option to attend the same course in the future.
6. If your child cannot attend a class, please provide as much notice as you can so the teacher is aware of non-attendance and does not delay the start of a class waiting for your attendance; wherever possible, we will provide a recording of the class for your personal use; no refunds will be given for any absences.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the course and all content within the course and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the course or the content of the course to you or to any other person.
8. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the course.
9. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the course for the purposes for which it was provided only.
10. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the course.
11. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the course.
12. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The course fees are $180 per student for the 12-week course.
Pay In Full
1 in stock
3-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN
3 monthly payments of $60
Meet Your Teacher, Carlos!
I was born in Mexico and recently moved to the United States. I’ve been teaching Spanish online for the last 6 years and, from the very first moment, I knew I loved teaching and helping others.
When I was in high school I got a job tutoring a 10 year old kid, we eventually became friends and it was one of the best experiences of my life. In 2017 I started a project to help disadvantaged kids, teaching them English and music in my community. Nowadays, I still teach a good friend of mine who brings his young twins to join our Spanish classes online.
I love languages, making music and reading. In my free time I love singing songs in different languages with my wife, practicing sign language (still a beginner), drawing and camping.
My philosophy of teaching is that I prefer my students to see me as a friend more than a teacher. I believe that’s the key to learning.