Tween/Teen Mentoring 102
Our second Teen Mentorship section is all about crushing your goals, engaging in community, and actively building the life you want to live. Are you ready to go?
This class is for you IF:
- You are passionate about the things you do, the world you live in, and the people around you.
- You feel comfortable describing your dreams for the future (if not, check out Teen Mentorship 101!).
- You are ready to be challenged and to build your confidence.
- You are committed to taking our exercises into the real world to create a lasting impact.
This class is NOT for you if:
- You aren’t sure what you care about yet.
- You are not yet ready to commit to cracking out your goals.
- You struggle deeply with self-guided learning.
If this class is not for you, definitely check out the 101 Teen Mentorship course, where we dive into self-reflection, creating time management skills, taking control of our relationships and personal position in the world, and discovering our true purpose.
Weeks 1-2: Teens Can Do Anything
Getting inspired, sharing examples. It’s time to get cracking! In this section, we will get to know each other and start building a community. We’ll do a self-reflection practice and then dive right into our goal for the next two weeks – understanding who we are, what we want to get out of this course, and setting potential achievement points.
Weeks 3-4: Mighty Mindset
The first barrier to succeeding in our dreams is – believing that they’re dreams. As teens, it’s easy for us to short-sell ourselves and fail to live up to our full potential – the mental battle is our starting point for success. In this section, we will definitively set actionable goals for the upcoming weeks, uncover our unspoken agreements within ourselves, get inspired, and create a mighty mindset to tackle all upcoming challenges!
Weeks 5-6: Beyond The Allowance 101
Ever dreamed of having your own small business? I started mine at 15, and it has powered me through university and beyond, opening the doors to independent travel and so much more. In this section, we’ll focus specifically on how to make money as a teen and grow your personal freedom.
Weeks 7-8: Activism in Your Community
As teens, we have a powerful place in our community, one we can tap into to create change! In this section, we will challenge ourselves to identify problems in our communities and ways we can take action to create our idea of a better world.
Weeks 9-10: Tapping Into People Power
Before we dive into our final project, let’s take time to really understand the power of our connections with other people. We’ve already seen the importance of our community connections, but how can we tap into all of this people power to boost our own projects forward, to get inspired, and to make lasting change? Let’s find out!
Weeks 11-12: Final Project
Early in this course, we started brainstorming our biggest dreams and goals. Throughout the course, we touched on both mental and real-world tools to help you start your own business, make the most of your community connections, or stand proud for what you believe in.
You will have been challenged to start cracking out real-world goals all along the way. In this final section, we will be taking serious steps towards making a big dream of yours come true. Are you ready?
- Start Date: Wednesday 13th January 2021 @ 8am Pacific | 11am Eastern | 4pm UK
- Meeting times: Wednesdays @ 8am Pacific | 11am Eastern | 4pm UK
- Class Duration: 1 hour
- Course Duration: 12 weeks
- Pricing: $360 for 12 weeks which includes:
- The scheduled weekly group call
- An optional 1-on-1 weekly check-ins via text/email/phone for your teen to share what they’re working on and receive more personal support with their projects in a more private space if they want it.
- Age range: Teens; though please note that this is more about maturity levels and interest than age so if you feel your tween is mature enough to engage on this level, they will be most welcome to join us.
- Class size: Maximum of 15.
Before completing your payment for mentoring, please read and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. All course mentoring fees are payable in advance.
2. Refunds are permitted if you provide at least 1 week’s notice in advance of the start of the mentoring course.
3. Due to the nature of mentoring and the fact that success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results for participants.
4. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
5. We acknowledge that in the course of this mentoring we may have access to your teen’s (and family’s) confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
6. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the mentoring and all content within the mentoring and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the mentoring or the content of the mentoring to you or to any other person.
7. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the mentoring.
8. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching for the purposes for which the mentoring was provided only.
9. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the mentoring sessions.
10. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the mentoring.
11. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
12. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the mentoring, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) mentors.
13. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Secure Your Space
Complete your payment of $360 to secure your space on this course.
15 in stock
About Your Mentor
Hannah Miller is a third-generation worldschooler and education hacker who has been defying norms and forging her own path from early on. She is wildly passionate about travel, creative arts, and education, and intentionally works to encourage others to find innovative ways to make their dreams a reality.
Hannah started her first business (in cookie sales) at age 11 and by 16 had begun an online career in content management and design. By 19, her online business had grown to the point where she could sustainably live and travel anywhere in the world. As a teen, she traveled full-time in close quarters with her family of six, building real-world skills in communication, teamwork, self-reflection, and grit along the way.
She is forever a firm believer in teens’ ability to dream big, pursue their passions at any age, build community, and do hard things.