We have hand-picked a world class team of teachers, educators and tutors to provide one-to-one, personal support for your children. You can read more about each of our tutors below to find out how they can help your children on their learning journeys…
How Tutoring Works
- Select your preferred tutor below.
- Purchase a block of tutoring time using our payment buttons below.
- Your chosen tutor will be in touch to schedule your tutoring session.
Book Your Tutoring Session
- Duration: 30 minute or 60 minute sessions.
- Max. no of students: Up to 2 students in each tutoring session, of a similar level.
- Fees: From $17.50 for 30 minutes and $30 for 60 minutes; please see each individual tutor for their fees.
Before completing your payment for tutoring, please read and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. All tutoring fees are payable in advance.
2. Refunds are permitted if you provide at least 1 week’s notice to cancel a tutoring session.
3. Fees for tutoring sessions not cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled session will be forfeited.
4. Due to the nature of tutoring and the fact that success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
5. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
6. We acknowledge that in the course of this tutoring we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the tutoring and all content within the tutoring and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the tutoring or the content of the tutoring to you or to any other person.
8. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the tutoring.
9. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching for the purposes for which the tutoring was provided only.
10. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the tutoring sessions.
11. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the tutoring.
12. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
13. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the tutoring, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) tutors.
14. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Carlos Sunza - Spanish
Carlos was born in Mexico and recently moved to the United States. He’s been teaching Spanish online for the last 6 years and, from the very first moment, knew he loved teaching and helping others.
When he was in high school he got a job tutoring a 10 year old kid. In 2017 he started a project to help disadvantaged kids, teaching them English and music in the community.
Carlos loves languages, making music and reading. In his free time he loves singing songs in different languages with his wife, practicing sign language (still a beginner), drawing and camping.
- Spanish conversation
- 30 minutes for $20
- 60 minutes for $35
Book Tutoring with Carlos:
Dani Kehm - Spanish
Dani Kehm has a B.A. in Spanish and Education (K-12) and a M.A. in Cross-Cultural and International Education. She has over 25 years of teaching experience including Spanish, English, Bilingual Education, and ESL taught in the United States, Mexico and Spain, from ages K-adult. She served as an education volunteer with the Peace Corps in Paraguay for 3 years and worked as a Developmental Therapist for 5 years, before moving to Guatemala, where she lived for 8 years.
While in San Marcos La Laguna, a rural indigenous community, she worked at an International Waldorf School, taught group and private Spanish and English classes, and founded and taught an International HomeSchool program and an organic sunblock company. In her teaching, she combines elements of conversation practice and culture to create a dynamic and integrated learning experience.
Besides learning other languages and cultures, Dani is passionate about helping animals, organic farming, playing soccer, running, traveling, learning anything new, playing with her dog, and volunteering.
Dani’s classes are fun, wide-ranging, and incorporate elements of movement and culture to inspire and cultivate a passion for the Spanish language and Hispanic culture. They’re engaging, challenging and fun!
- Spanish conversation
- 30 minutes for $60
- 60 minutes for $110
Book Tutoring with Dani
|Do you agree to the terms?|
Jay Danley - Guitar
Canadian recording artist, Jay Danley, is a world-class session musician who contributed instrumentally to multiple Juno award-nominated records (Hilario Duran) and is the featured guitarist on the Juno award-winning (Julian Fauth), blues album of the year release.
He has performed with a multitude of legendary musicians from around the world. His coveted tenure with British-Canadian jazz vibraphonist, percussionist and composer, Peter Appleyard, is a memorable chapter in his career, along with performances with primary members of Buena Vista Social Club and Salsa star Oscar D’León, to name a few.
Jay is recognized as one of Canada’s leading Jazz and Latin multi- instrumentalist musicians/composers, who as band leader delivered many memorable performances, at the highly acclaimed “Beaches International Jazz Festival,” performed at Toronto’s legendary Massey Hall and graced the stage at the “Barbados Jazz Festival.”
Known as the creator of his own compelling style of “Ethiojazz,” Jay was selected by the “Ontario Arts Council,” in a rigorous juried competition, to receive funds to create his current album release titled “Ethiojazz Volume 1.” The album contains memorable melodies, themes and incredible performances, showcasing tracks that flow from high energy dance music to sweet ballads. A definitive record that captures the true essence of Ethiojazz.
His unique stylings are warming the hearts of Jazz fans at numerus concert performances on the southern Ontario Jazz circuit, with some of the most sought-after session players in the region.
The group leaves audiences in awe of the Danley trademark fusion of genres, that are a melting pot of five tone scaling Ethiopian Jazz, ‘70’s Soul, World-Jazz Fusion, Afro-Funk and Afro-Cuban music.
The Jay Danley Band have performed at many festivals that include; Hamilton World Music Festival, Lulaworld Fest and Small World Music Society festival. Jay is looking at performing at select music industry conferences across North America, garnering further festival bookings, and organizing a national tour across Canada, in the near future.
- 30 minutes for $20
- 60 minutes for $35