Spanish Tutoring (5-9)
We have hand-picked a world class team of teachers, educators and tutors to provide one-to-one, personal support for your children.
Tutoring with Carlos
Carlos was born in Mexico and recently moved to the United States. He’s been teaching Spanish online for the last 6 years and, from the very first moment, knew he loved teaching and helping others.
When he was in high school he got a job tutoring a 10 year old kid. In 2017 he started a project to help disadvantaged kids, teaching them English and music in the community.
Carlos loves languages, making music and reading. In his free time he loves singing songs in different languages with his wife, practicing sign language (still a beginner), drawing and camping.
- Spanish conversation
- 30 minutes for $20
- 60 minutes for $35
Book Tutoring with Carlos:
By booking a session you acknowledge and agree to our Terms of Service below:
1. All tutoring fees are payable in advance.
2. Refunds are permitted if you provide at least 1 week’s notice to cancel a tutoring session.
3. Fees for tutoring sessions not cancelled within 48 hours of a scheduled session will be forfeited.
4. Due to the nature of tutoring and the fact that success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
5. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
6. We acknowledge that in the course of this tutoring we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
7. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the tutoring and all content within the tutoring and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the tutoring or the content of the tutoring to you or to any other person.
8. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the tutoring.
9. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the coaching for the purposes for which the tutoring was provided only.
10. You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of the tutoring sessions.
11. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the tutoring.
12. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
13. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the tutoring, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) tutors.
14. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and your hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.