At Beyond School, we are committed to providing safe and supportive spaces for people in our world who struggle to find a sense of belonging, connection and community elsewhere.
A group for ongoing support and exploration in your journey to Anti-Racism.
This is for people who:
- Are committed to a lifelong journey towards becoming anti-racist.
- Want to continue learning, growing and moving towards becoming anti-racist.
- Are passionate about becoming more than just a ‘performative’ ally.
- Want a dedicated, safe space to continue their anti-racism journey.
- Access to a dedicated online classroom, for sharing additional resources on an ongoing basis.
- A 1-hour group call, lead by Sharon & Lea every month on the 2nd Saturday at 12pm EST / 5pm UK.
- Guest interviews and Q&As.
- An ‘affirmative action’ challenge every month.
Membership Fees: $47/month
A group for ongoing support for tweens and teens exploring their gender identity and sexuality.
This is for tweens/teens who:
- Want a safe space to explore gender identity & sexuality.
- Want to meet other tweens/teens on their own journey, facing the same challenges and hurdles.
- Would value guidance from a skilled and compassionate facilitator – Lucy Power is an ICF-professionally credentialled elite Coach, a qualified Youth Worker and a qualified and experienced Social Worker.
- Access to a dedicated online classroom, for connection with fellow members.
- Additional resources to guide & prompt your own explorations.
- A 30-40 minute group call every week – lead by Lucy – on Thursdays at 4pm EST / 9PM UK.
Membership Fees: $27/month
1. All fees for Beyond School support groups are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling your subscription.
2. If you act in any way which, in our opinion, is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person in a group, you will be required to leave the group immediately and we shall not be liable to refund your fees or any other payments.
3. You agree to respect and protect your fellow members’ privacy and any confidential information shared with you at ALL times.
4. All group calls will be recorded and made available to you, for listening at your own convenience. The only exception to this is for the Beyond LGTBQi+ group – meeting recordings will be stored for security & safety purposes but will not be shared with participants or their parents.
5. Unless consent is given, you may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that we use or share in the group.
6. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material shared with you for the purposes for which it was provided only.
7. You may not, without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings or take photographs of all or any part of our the group calls.
8. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.