Terms & Conditions
Before completing your purchase, please ensure you read and agree to the following terms and conditions which apply to any product or service, – including but not limited to registering for bootcamps, courses, classes, consultations and digital products – purchased on this website.
Refunds, Cancellations & Exchanges:
1. All fees for digital/downloadable/virtual products are NON-REFUNDABLE.
2. If you are unable to attend a live session – including a bootcamp, course, class, consultation or coaching session – for any reason and notify us within seven days of the scheduled start, we will offer you an alternative date to attend or a credit towards another offering on our website.
3. If a course has started and you are no longer able to attend future classes on the course, we will offer you pro-rata credit (with a deduction for any classes already attended) towards another course on our website.
4. There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel or reschedule a live session. In such circumstances, we will provide you with the option of a full refund or attendance at another scheduled session or pro-rata refund for the session cancelled (if it is part of a longer course).
Attendance & Behaviour:
5. Prompt attendance at all live sessions is required. Siblings and additional students are not permitted to sit in on the classes unless they have their own registered place.
6. Please ensure the attendee (you or your child) of a live session is in a safe, private and quiet space and has the necessary equipment to participate in the session.
7. If you act in any way which, in our opinion, is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person at a live session, you will be required to leave the live session immediately and we shall not be liable to refund your fee or any other payment.
8. You agree to respect and protect all participants’ privacy and any confidential information shared with you at all times, whether you attend a live session or watch a recorded session.
Copyright & Intellectual Property:
9. The copyright for any materials used during any of our sessions (including but not limited to Bootcamps, Courses, Classes, Coaching & Consultations) – including notes, slides, brochures, articles and case studies, belongs to Beyond School and our associates, and may not be reproduced in any medium or shared without our prior written consent.
10. You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials that we use in any of our products and services.
11. You must keep all information discussed strictly confidential at all times.
12. We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content or material used in the sessions for the purposes for which the material was provided only.
13. You may not, without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings or take photographs of all or any part of a live session. However you agree that we may take photographs or film the live sessions for any purpose, including promotional purposes.
14. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights used in the provision of our services and all content within and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the services or the content of the services to you or to any other person.
Guarantees, Warranties & Liability:
15. Due to the nature of teaching, mentoring, coaching & consulting, and the fact that success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
16. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
17. We acknowledge that in the course of our service provision we may have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
- any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
- any use or disclosure which we, in our absolute discretion, consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
- any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
18. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the service or product.
19. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
20. We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) our services, (ii) any other content, (iii) the time and date of sessions or (iv) experts, teachers, tutors, consultants or coaches.
21. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.