Work With Us
Our goal at Beyond School is to build and work with a team of ‘world class’ educators – teachers, tutors, mentors, coaches, consultants, leaders and more.
Who We Choose To Work With…
When we say ‘world class’, this is what we’re typically looking for:
- Extensive experience of working with and educating children, both one on one and in groups.
- Deep, inspiring and passionate knowledge about your subject which you are excited to share.
- Experience of working/teaching online and engaging learners remotely is preferred (though we can work with you to develop this if other boxes are ticked!).
- Proactive, motivated and creative self starters – a common requirement we know – but given we’re a remote-first team and our goal is to make a bigger table for everyone to fit around, we’re keen to work with folk who are equally motivated to help us build a bigger table and identify opportunities which align with our goals and values.
- Shared core values – these are absolute non-negotiables for us as a leadership team.
- A true commitment to team-working – not just paying lip service to this; we work as a team to build a bigger table and this is a vital part of who we are as a team.
- Exceptional communication skills – since everything we do here is about communication (externally in serving our audience and internally in serving each other as a team) respectful, clear and direct communication is vital.
- An unwavering commitment to diversity, inclusion and equity, in line with our own commitment.
What We’re Looking For…
We are always on the lookout for educators who:
- Can offer an engaging and inspiring learning experience, remotely, in diverse subjects – either as a ‘live’ or recorded course format.
- Are passionate about tutoring individuals and small groups of children, remotely.
- Can support parents and families to create an enriching learning journey, with practical support services.
- Are looking to join an equitable, passionate, committed and inclusive team, intent on building a bigger table for everyone.
Get In Touch & Show Us Your Stuff!
If you resonate with the above, please complete this form and let us know what you can bring to our learning table!